Color detection systems you can rely on.
The CIELab Color Sensor PR0126-C enables you to implement the most demanding industrial applications for color detection. The system sets benchmarks in color resolution and stability. Reliable classification and differentiation of even the most difficult colors is accomplished by means of tolerance specifications in the L*a*b* color space. The sensor detects all 3 color channels in parallel. Parallel reading of all channels as well as the special measuring procedure result in high suppression of ambient effects.
- Testing parameters for colors “ab” and intensity “L”
- 3/7 products can be taught on the sensor without respect to gain
- Automatic gain adjustment (Sensitivity)
- Multi-language software tool
- User calibration
- Switching frequency 500 Hz
- Light source: LED white, 5600 Kelvin
- Software automatically calculates the full Delta E
- Temperature compensation over 18 to 55 deg. C
- Color calibration with very high Inter-Instrument Agreement <1 %
- Supply voltage 24 V DC +/- 5%
- Wavelength range 400 nm to 700 nm
- Serial and parallel interface – can be used together
- Coated aluminum housing