The newest generation of the eFLAT-II LED test systems is ready for the future.
The system performance capability is so high that even PWM modulated LEDs such as found in the automotive sector can be checked for color and intensity. The network interface means this system is well-equipped for Industry 4.0.
- 4 to 16 optical channels for parallel measurement
- Sensitivity 3.5 to 10,000,000 Lux
- Measuring times with transmission of the measuring results 20 ms (8-channel system)
- Measurements are output in x, y, Y, color temperature and dominant wavelength
- Spectral resolution to 1 nm
- Testing of flashing LEDs
- Wavelength range 400 - 700 nm
- Optical display of results for each measuring channel
- Up to 255 user calibrations per measuring channel
- Lux calibration by user is possible
- Fast Ethernet and digital interface on Board
- Supply voltage 12 to 27 V DC, max. 0.3 A (at 12 V)
- Multi-language software tool
- Optional WIN 32 Low Level DLL