Color detection systems you can rely on.
The CIELab Color Sensor PR0128 is a color detection system with integrated high-power light source for detecting media in the visible range of light, with the ability to distinguish the slightest color shades and the highest long-term stability. Up to 63 completely different products in colors from white to black can be independently parameterized and tested without changing parameters or gain levels.
- Test parameters “ab“ and Intensity “L“
- 63 products can be taught on the sensor regardless of gain
- Automatic gain adjustment (Sensitivity)
- Multi-language software tool
- User calibration
- Switching frequency 500 Hz
- Light source LED white, 5600 Kelvin
- Software automatically calculates the full Delta E
- Temperature compensation over a range of 18 to 55 deg. C
- Color calibration with Inter-Instrument Agreement <1 %
- Supply voltage 24 V DC +/- 5 %
- Wavelength range 400 nm to 700 nm
- Serial and parallel interface – can be used in parallel
- Coated aluminum housing