Single-axis stepper motor controller, 6 A.
This high-performance motor controller with integrated power output stage combines the most stable technology with high performance and additional inputs for limit and reference switches. The ramp generator is hardware-integrated into the motor controller and allows setting of trapezoidal as well as acceleration and braking ramps. Use of the encoder input allows the stepper motor to be operated with these motor controllers in a closed loop like a brushless DC motor. The controllers can be configured using software tools.
- Channels (outputs): 1
- Supply voltage 12 to 28 V DC
- Continuous current max. 6 A
- Motor control Sine/Cosine
- Motor connection bipolar
- DC resistance of the motor winding >0.3 Ohm
- Inductance of the motor winding > 0.6 mH
- Interface RS485, 4-wire, galvanically isolated
- Serial interface supply voltage 5-15 V DC, max. 40 mA
- Parameter setting via serial interface
- 1 encoder input
- Encoder input RS422 differential signals (A+,A-,B+,B-,N+,N-), not galvanically isolated
- Encoder supply voltage 5 V DC, max. 0.1 A
- Encoder signal frequency max. 1 MHz