Synchronizing Fanuc robots.
he module is used for converting encoder signals which are fed by a conventional encoder. These signals can reach a level of from 5 to 24 V DC. A potential-free conversion to an output level of 5 V DC with RS 422 characteristics is performed.
In addition, the pulse frequency of the output signals can be output in division ratios of 1/2/4/8/16/32/64 and 128, whereby the count direction can be negated. This is accomplished simply using a DIP switch. The division ratios refer only to the counter signals of the encoder (K1 and K2), whereas the encoder zero signal is output undivided.
- Logic supply 12 – 35 V DC
- Encoder supply 4 – 6 V DC
- Encoder input signal 4 to 24 V, potential-free
- Output signals 5 V RS 422
- Input frequency up to 170 KHz
- Coding switch for division ratios and count direction
- Division ratios 1 to 128
- Optical status indicator
- Rugged metal housing
- DIN rail mounting
- Connector with screw lock