The OEM solution for mobile measuring and precise calibration of displays and light sources.
The Mii2 Mobile Color Analyzer PR0084 is a high-precision, highly sensitive color measuring system for determining the optical parameters of luminous objects.
USB 2.0, RS232 and RS232 TTL interfaces available. Software for online color measurement is included in the scope of delivery.
- Optics: +/- 2 degree field angle
- Calibration: PTB Traceable
- Flickering measurement: per VESA standard
- Interface: USB 2.0, RS232, RS232T
- Supply voltage: 4.7 to 5.25 V DC via USB/RS232 connectors
- Parameter sets: 8 for different factory settings, 30 additional custom sets
- Measuring speed: max. 10 measurements/s for low sensitivity, max. 4 measurements/s for high sensitivity
- Temperature compensation 20 to 40 C°
- Dimensions: Length: approx. 61 x 26 x 17 mm (excluding mounting connections)
- Weight: approx. 80 g
- Luminance: 0.05 to 2500 cd/qm
- Chromaticity: 0.05 to 2500 cd/qm
- Luminance: +/-2% 1 digit ( 1 ~500 cd/m2 )
- Chromaticity: +/-0.002 Illuminant D65
- Chromaticity: +/-0.0025 CCT 4000-15000 K
- Chromaticity: +/-0.0065 for other colors
*Accuracies are based on calibration to a specific monitor. Measurement of "unknown" light sources may deviate from this. Application-specific calibration is easily possible and is supported by suitable tools.