Inline color measurement for process control in the plastics or foods industry.
The QuickMatch System is used for inline color checking of melted plastic in extruders, checking paints or for example monitoring consistent quality of noodle dough.
The color measurement and metering control for the plasticized molding compound in the extruder minimizes color deviation of the product right in the production process but requires a sensitive measuring system suitable for the ambient conditions in the extrusion die. The system must quickly analyze color deviations while excluding disturbance variables. An extruder probe is provided for color measurement of the plasticized molding compound. This optical probe measures the homogeneity of nearly any liquid, melted and powdered medium up to 350 °C. Special optics are available for inline color measurement outside the extruder.
In addition to precise color values, the homogeneity of the colors can also be monitored for improved process stability.
- Sampling rate 2 KHz selective
- Detection range 400 - 700 nm
- Ambient light compensation
- Resolution 16 bits per channel in 11 gain stages
- Synchronous detection of all color channels
- 100 MBit Ethernet interface, UDP
- WIN 32 DLL
- Variable measuring distance with various lenses
- Supply voltage 24 V DC
- Internal operating hours counter